Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
I'll add pressure to Elemental. I also agree that so far, if no falsehoods have been posted in thread, I think our tally is this : no wolves killed, King, Hangman, and Seer dead. Might be other stuff I missed, but none of it good. So, generally, we're in a bad shape.

Few questions for narrators/Medieval I players:
1. Does Medieval have a fool role? Because that would be really mean.
2. If the Executioner is killed, what happens if no majority is reached? No lynch, or standard WW (whoever has the most is lynched)?
To answer the questions: No Fool role (as I saw it), and no lynch if the Hangman's dead.

Questions to Bookboy: The King is dead is your conclusion from The Grimmace's post. The Seer's dead is your conclusion from the killing of The Grimmace. And superdark would be the Hangman then? And then we have Ramsus. But I agree that we have no wolves so far.

If the Hangman's dead it's a great relief for town as his kill decisions did us no favour at all, they even made no sense. If the Hangman's still alive please refer from killing confessing or active people.

Put pressure on Tom the Mime (*3), don't know if Elemental is talking the truth but I do hope that he will scry eventually.