1. - Top - End - #646
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Cat Fans Unite and PEACH II: Moar Kittehs!

caster levels added. 7 seem ok?

MISCHIEVOUS KITTY

"Whatcha doin' big fat nasty Ork mans?"

The Mischievous Kitties are the high priests of Goober (if such a thing is possible).

BECOMING A MISCHIEVOUS KITTY
    You must worship Goober.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Spellcasting: Must be able to cast spells from the Cleric list of Level 2 or higher.
    Patron: Goober
    Class Abilities: Kitty Magic (Hey! Hey Over Here!!)
    Skills: Perform (Kitty) 4 ranks, Religion 4 ranks
    Feats: Practiced Kitty

Class Skills
    The Mischievous Kitty's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Arcane, Local, Religion)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Search (Int), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 6 + int

Hit Dice: d6

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +0    +0     +0     +2    What's Mine is Mine, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    2. +1    +0     +0     +3    Goodies!, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    3. +1    +1     +1     +3    I'm Out, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    4. +2    +1     +1     +4    What's Yours is Mine, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    5. +2    +1     +1     +4    Paw in the Cookie Jar, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    6. +3    +2     +2     +5    Fickle Paw of Fate, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    7. +3    +2     +2     +5    What's Mine Can be Yours for a Price, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    8. +4    +2     +2     +6    Suck it Noob, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    9. +4    +3     +3     +6    Wasn't Me, +1 level in existing Divine casting class
    10.+5    +3     +3     +7    The Daily Screwjob
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Mischievous Kitty gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

What's Mine is Mine (Su): You can designate 1 item or object per point of Charisma Modifier as "yours" as long as it has been in your possession at least 24 hours. If taken from you, it will teleport back to you the next round (or optionally into your Collar of Holding if you have one. It must be an item you can carry. For example, anything you could wear or use. You cannot designate living creatures or constructs, and you can't designate something bigger than yourself.

Goodies! (Su): By looking at one creature within 60 feet you gain an immediate inventory of what is on his person. This will not go into true specifics. For example if he has a dagger hidden in his boot, you will know that. You will not know it is a +2 Unholy Vorpal Dagger. If he has money one his person you will know he has money, but not how many pieces. This is a Standard Action.

I'm Out (Su): If no one is looking at you, you may Dimension Door at will. You may only use it to teleport to locations you can see. Basically you can disappear when no one is watching you.

What's Yours is Mine (Su): You may teleport 1 item on any creature within 60 feet as a Standard Action if it fails a Willpower Save (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier). If you are wearing a Collar of Holding it may go into the collar instead of appearing on you. If it is within your possession for 24 hours you may designate it with your 3rd level ability. If your opponent makes his Save, he is not alerted that anything has happened. If he successfully saves at least twice he is immune to this ability for 24 hours.

Paw in the Cookie Jar (Su): This works the same as What’s Yours Is Mine! but as a Standard Action you may teleport all their coins and gems. Also, when using your Goodies ability, you may now detect whether or not an item is magical.

Fickle Paw of Fate: You may cast Prestidigitation at will with the following changes: You may color/clean/soil/chill/warm/flavor up to 10 pounds a round. You can move up to your light encumbrance up to 10 feet a round. Doing any of this is a Move Action. You may also open/close, lock/unlock any doors/windows/cupboards/etc as a Swift Action. Objects you create can be any non magical item up to 5 GP, and aren't fragile so they may be used normally (and aren't crude or fake looking). They only last 1 hour (which means if you create food this way, the people who ate it become hungry again in an hour). You may spoil 1 pound of food or water per round making it inedible. Anyone trying to eat it must make a Fortitude Save (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier), or be Nauseated 1d3 rounds. Creating Objects or spoiling food is a Move Action. You may also light/douse flames no bigger than a torch within 60 feet as a Move Action. 5 times per day you may duplicate the effects of daze, flare, ghost sound, touch of fatigue, or message as a Standard Action.

What's Mine Can be Yours for a Price (Su): Similar to What’s Yours Is Mine, but instead you can teleport items or living creatures you are touching onto the victim. Total weight must be equal to your Light Encumbrance or less. If you wish you can teleport it inside their clothing or armor (beware the weasel in your shorts), or onto them (i.e. you can put a ring on their finger or a vest on their torso).

Suck it Noob: 3 times per day you may choose 1 opponent within 60 feet that is about to make any roll (you must choose before he rolls). He must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus 1/2 Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or he rolls a "1".

Wasn't Me: A number of rounds per day equal to their Charisma modifier a Mischievous Kitty may appear to be simply doing nothing while actually performing another action. He could use this to appear to be sleeping by a door while he's actually listening at it or using a device to open the lock. He could appear to be napping on the princess’s lap while using a magic device to dominate her. This is a Free Action to turn on or off. Opponents with true seeing or that can see through Illusions somehow are not affected by this. If an opponent interacts with or studies it carefully he can make a Will Save to disbelieve (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 HD plus Cha Modifier).

The Daily Screwjob (Su): Three times per day as a Supernatural Ability you can cast Wish, but can only use it to mimic or undo harmful spells. Harmful is defined as inflicting damage or any negative condition. You also no longer need to make Use Magic Item Checks to activate items you designate as 'yours' with What's Mine is Mine.

PLAYING A MISCHIEVOUS KITTY
    YOU LIKE PIE! YOU LIKE TO HOLLER THE LOUD FUNNY WORDS! YOU STEAL YARD GNOMES AND POOP IN DIFFICULT TO REACH PLACES! YAAAH!!!

Or something like that.
    Combat: You aren't really built for combat. You mostly cause trouble during fights or hide while cheering on your side.
    Advancement: Advancement for Mischievous Kitties varies widely depending on their personal quirks. Some are goofballs, some are dedicated mischief makers, some are just nuts. Beyond their propensity for shenanigans they're difficult to pigeonhole.
    Resources: You have the Guild, the Church, and of course anyone who feels sorry for you.

MISCHIEVOUS KITTIES IN THE WORLD
    "WTF is wrong with that cat?"
    You interact with the world in odd and unusual ways that sometimes only make sense to lunatics or the brain damaged. In other words you.
    Daily Life: Most of your day is spent getting into trouble. The rest is spent getting out of trouble.
    Notables:
    Organizations: Goobers minions don't belong to any formal organizations beyond the Guild and Church.

NPC Reaction
    NPC's think you're funny as long as the damage you do befalls someone else. Someone at a distance.

MISCHIEVOUS KITTIES IN THE GAME
    This PrC is meant for troublemaking. In the hands of the right player it can be ... interesting.
    Adaptation: This is definitely meant for silly campaigns.
    Encounters: Mischievous Kitties can be found just about anywhere doing just about anything.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The PC's are playing bouncers at a local bar when a small cat pees on a local mobster and motorboats his girlfriend before insulting his race and doing a little dance on the stage.

Name
    alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
    Languages
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC , touch , flat-footed ()
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    ------------------------------------------------
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions

EPIC MISCHIEVOUS KITTY

Hit Die: d6
    Skills Points at Each Level : 6 + int
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Mischievous Kitty gains a Bonus Feat every 2 levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2012-06-13 at 09:33 PM.
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here