Same here! FINNALLY, I CAN BE GIGALAMESH!

Anyway, I think the strength-based tactics could either be weakened or limited in some way: The strength modifiers of any frontliner (I.E, this class, 50% of the time) are easily going to be in the thirties if they are any good, and 15d6 bleed/round from Bleed out is a very likely prospect, if not more.

Also, there should be some more deeds and tactics relating to ranged attacks. Along with being freakishly strong melee fighters, there were also many mythical heroes who where legendary with a bow, particularly any Indian heroes, and including Hercules and Ulysses. Things like ebing ale to shoot around corners, along the distance of several miles, or otherwise being ridiculously accurate. (Maybe a tactic that allows you to shoot/hit fast engouth that your shot is set on fire due to friction?)

Actually, there should be more tactics/deeds in general. Like one that lets you walk along in the briny deeps of the sea without any trouble, or another to make you able to carry ridicously big/heavy objects. Something relating to grappling would be nice: grapplers that aren’t monsters don’t get nice things.

On top of this, one-or-two A.O.E tactics. The one thing this can’t do is blast.