1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default help finding a suitable pic for a character

i've been playing a character for a short while that i really come to like. she's a woman warrior, past military, in a fantasy setting, with somewhat of a sour/ b*thcy disposition. (if you've been reading my journal this is of Course a pic meant for Lynn)

i want to find a suitable pic to represent her. i need a base pic as the DM is quite a wiz at phtotshop and other such programs, but a base pic does most of the work.

can you help?

what am i looking for:
    1) a pic of a warrior like woman. NOT super beautiful/ sexy, NOT tremendously, um, endowed. with sensible scale armor or similar. looking for something reasonably realistic. (yes, i know these requirements narrow down the choices a LOT).

2) she shouldn't be smiling. rather quite serious. it would be a bonus if her expression should be grim/ annoyed/ frustrated/ angry/ not in good humor.

3) another bonus: i'd like her equipment to be battle worn (though that could be done with photoshop i guess)

so far i've been using the following pic:
    Spoiler
    Show

can you help? pretty please?
    Last edited by Kol Korran; 2012-05-17 at 04:31 PM.

1. Special projects:
    Campaign logs archive, Campaign planning log, Tactical mass combat Homebrew, A unique monsters compendium.
    2. My campaign logs:
    Three from a GM's POV, One from a player's POV. Very detailed, including design and GMing discussions.
    3. Various roleplay and real life musings and anecdotes:
    For those interested, from serious to funny!

Thanks for reading!