...you know, I've been thinking.

And watching Asura's Wrath gameplay.

And I know everyone says Asura's a Slayer using IMS, and I grant you that...

But I think he'd very easily grow his own Devil-Tiger chain. Malfeas is about RAGE and Asura is about RAGE, but Malfeas is about OBEY ME WORMS as well, and Asura's never been about that.

So, yeah. I'm thinking of writing up an Asuran Devil-Tiger Excellency, possibly with a theme of giving into strong emotions, not just RAGE. I know the last line will be along the lines of 'This Excellency may never supplement a Prayer roll, or an action aimed at creating or enlarging a cult.'

Also:

Ascendancy Mantle of Asura
Asura will not be prayed to, nor will he pray to anything. As such, this Charm blocks the Infernal from gaining any extra Essence or Willpower from the Cult Background. The Background still enables Charms with the Messianic Keyword, but that is the only benefit the Infernal gains from being worshiped.

----

Yes, that line was what convinced me Malfean Charms weren't enough for Asura. I was going to slip a bit about Ascendancy Mantle of Asura preventing the Infernal's prayer from benefiting others, but one being doesn't actually provide that much of a benefit, and it'd complicate the Charm a bit more.