View Single Post

Thread: Young Justice (Spoilers)

1. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Young Justice (Spoilers)

Well, that was an interesting episode.

Armed with knowledge of Roy Harper from AT4W, I was wondering with Cheshire last season whather - and how - they were going fit that in a cartoon. Question answered...

(And here's hoping that it won't end as utterly uselessly and pointlessly as the pre-reboot set-up. Though honestly, I don't think they could actually do something that monumentally assinine in a cartoon, mercifully.)

Until the last few minutes, I was beginning to get really worried about Artemis.

Everything I've seen Jaime in makes me like him more and more. Superboy seems to be coming along nicely too; while he's still a bit grim, the angst level must have been toned down a touch or something, since I find him much more palatable than when the show started.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Also, anyone want to bet that our mystery villain is Darkseid? That last silhouette looked right for him, and it would explain the odd voice.Zevox
    I thought that two, but the silhoutte didn't strike me as big enough... Though my exposure to the DCU in general is relatively limited, Daekseid always seemed to be a very bulky sort of chap. Also, it seemed a bit low-key for Mr Big, too.

No idea who else it might be, unless, as someone said, it's Brainiac.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
    High points: Superboy and Blue Beetle are both great characters, and having them work together was a lot of fun. I think Superboy is quickly becoming my favorite character on the show. He's like a super intense Superman - that's pretty badass.
    Yeah, that might be it. He's got just enough Lawful Good as it were in him to take the edge off and make him actually likable. The fact he's mellowed a lot helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by industrious View Post
    In-comics, Speedy was a heroin junkie, and on at least one traumatic occasion, relapsed.

Young Justice has a Y7 rating, but we should be able to infer from context.
    Yeah, that thought had occured to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by slayerx View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pfftahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Personally, I'm holding out for HK-47.

That would be extremely hilarious.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-05-25 at 09:42 AM.