Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
Ilpholin's Office - Orrey

Many people just wrote some descriptions or groups.

"Your argument applies to everything on this piece of paper, yet I see you still wrote stuff down." Ilpholin counters. "And it matters because you come in here with rather dubious 'proof' of your usefulness to this organization. Your stated goal for doing so is to boss minions around. You can't point me in the direction of a single one of your victims, if your information is to be believed."

"So Mr. Lauhter I'm trying to decide if you being a member here provides enough value to outweigh the potential risks and headaches. Thus far, I'm leaning towards no. Maybe just send a few people your way as a private contractor sort of deal."

"But I haven't decided yet. Now you can continue second guessing every step of this interview and make my choice very clear. Or you can sober up, act serious, and maybe earn a spot here."

"Do you understand?"
Orrey feels like arguing with Ilpholin, but he hasn't survived this long without picking his battles. Not that this would ever turn into some sort of fight - it's only logical that he shut his stupid trap. The thug takes a deep breath, looks Ilpholin squarely in the eye, and says, "Yes, I understand." He would add a ma'am, but that's just pushing it.