Oh man when the sentai game finally gets going its gonna be nuts...

So anyway the following might not be actual suggestions for additional content but they are my thoughts on certain bits as I've gone through the class.

Sentai's Weapon/Fists of Justice: I kinda think that the later's effects should be rolled into the former as an option and add the later's special material bonus to the regular weapons as well since once you chose the weapon (presumably without special materials as an option) its stuck that way. I'd still have something like Fists of Justice but instead gives you another set of weapons to use, thus if you chose a weapon initially you could then get the bonus with unarmed strikes, vise versa, or have a melee set and ranged set. Essentially as it is now Fists of Justice is better more or less at later levels than Sentai's Weapons except where dual wielding/ranged is concerned possibly.

Strike of Justice: Due to certain suggestions on the pad and that the move action requirement was removed I might suggest specifying that this is a free action. That or when you implement certain suggestions that Strike of Justice stacks with it.

Finisher: Related to the above but shouldn't this add Strike of Justice's damage as well?

Several Suit/Self Abilities: I note that there's several that give moral bonus's but don't specifically mention stacking with Team Player or Bardic Music. Come to think of it there are a ton of moral bonus's implemented or being suggested... I fear what the bonus's will look like with a full team.

Magician Archtype: In the table there is a 0 in the level 10 entry for Formulae known.