View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

1. - Top - End - #891
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I don't think it would be a problem to post it, as long as you label the spoiler. Canterlot mods are rather strict (overly so sometimes, if you ask me) because the site is open to all ages, and there are several younger users there. I recently got a warning for posting this comic, which I didn't think was suggestive at all, but contains mention of boobs. :/
    Heh. That is indeed rather too strict.

Alright then, here you go. Like I said, nothing to get excited about.

Parental Advisory/Content Warning/OhGodsItsAPonyWithoutClothesOn:
    Spoiler
    Show

As much as I don't want to have expertise drawing suggestive poses, it's still useful in the long run. So, yeah. Anyone have an OC they want me to draw?

edit: New thing for today (in addition to the experiment in the previous post). Trying to find a good design for griffons in my style. This one is an OC called Kira Darkclaw.
    Spoiler
    Show

Using no references except for the eagle beak design. On second thought, might have paid attention to the leg design as well.

Speaking of the experiment above, how do you feel about relative pony/human sizes? Setting aside "what they're actually like", what would you find to be the most to your liking? The most comfortable to interact with, to have around, etc?
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-05-29 at 02:50 PM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!