Quote Originally Posted by lesser_minion View Post
Disapprove 38B, since it doesn't fix the problem that 38 was written to solve (GSE :: Contingency). I'd be fine with it if it read "non mind-affecting illusions" as opposed to "illusion (figment) and illusion (glamer)" spells, however.
Hmm. That might solve the problem better. (Am I the only one who's a bit disturbed that the thread has gone through three versions of that rule already?)

Quote Originally Posted by lesser_minion View Post
As for Rule 40, wouldn't it be better to just reset the cooldowns when you transform? It would certainly be easier to justify in fluff.
As in, whenever you use your free action to switch to a new form, all cooldowns are reset and you can use breath weapons freely again? Obviously, there's some justification for that, enough to make it debatable, but the point of the rule as proposed is specifically to restrict that; if you consider that the best interpretation, please vote against 040.

Or did you mean something more like, "all breath weapons are put on cooldown as though you had just used them whenever changing forms"? I could get behind that.