View Single Post

Thread: Traits WW: The misty isle

1. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Traits WW: The misty isle

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    By the way, something I've thought: a good plan for villager matchers would be to compare someone to themselves.
    Matchers using themselves is something I talked to Rune about in my Questions QT before the game, actually.

Seems sensible. There are no plain wolves, so it certainly makes sense.

Garbage collectors won't be nearly as useful the first night.

Ga'arin Rookblade stopped and sniffed the air. He had been here. He could feel it in his bones. He swung his blade menacingly, trudging up a stone staircase past some flowers. He stopped, bent down, and sniffed. Begonias. His favorite. But there was no time.

The Daicchi looked around, suspiciously, waving his blade frantically. "Do you smell it? Do you smell it? Find him, find him!" His red eyes glared at passerby who gave him odd looks. "Have you seen him? Have you seen him?" He pressed his blade against the throat of a man who had given him a sinister look. Up against the wall, the man broke into a cold sweat.
    "Who? Who are you looking for?!" the man managed to squeak out, trembling with fear.
    The Daicchi paused, then with a cold glare, he muttered, "You'd know him if you'd seen him." He withdrew the blade, and began swinging again. The man slipped away, one hand rubbing at his neck. "Where are you? I'll find you! You can't lose Ga'arin Rookblade!"
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-06-18 at 05:15 PM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.