1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tengu in Pathfinder... What Precisely ARE They Good At?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisp_Paladin View Post
    My girlfriend plays a tengu heretic inquisitor. She has 35 stealth at level 9. So she just stands still and kills everything that comes close to her and they have no idea that she is there. She has a magic item that gives her ricochet shot so she can hit 2 people with each arrow. In the last fight, she killed 2 level 7 inquisitors, 3 level 5 fighters, and 2 enlarged brawlers (between CR 6-9). And she wasn't touched once. It has gotten to the point where the oracle has had to yell at her to stop hiding so that enemies would fire on her instead of the rest of the group.

This build doesn't do much with swords but she roleplays that not having swords is the reason that she is an out-caste from her family and has thus joined a group of assassins (thus the heretic archtype). She really enjoys the build.
    I almost thought Bladebound Dervish could be halfway decent. Yes, the Wisdom is useless, but it is creative.

And what about Oracle? Never played it myself, but it IS a full wisdom caster who casts spontaneously. Add in Words of Power, and maybe they could get some real power? Nevermind. CHA-based. So Sad...
    Last edited by Tokuhara; 2012-06-18 at 06:44 PM.
    Current Avatar:
    Captain Roy Valiant by Lord Fullbladder

Former Avatars:
    Deepwyrm Drow Warblade by gurgleflep
    Kakashi Avatar by Dispozition
    Draenei Spellbreaker by KaptainKrutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Anecronwashere View Post
    Cleric: Right, I cast Infict Serious Wounds on that guy.
    DM: Sorry, you kissed too many babies this week, you heal him instead
    Cleric: Quick! Someone find me a dog to kick