Spoiler
Show
Sorry about the lack of posts, The power went out in the storm, and I couldn't check the forum.

Starting AP: 8
Rollover: +4
+1 PAP
Remaining AP: 12 AP +1 PAP

The Divine Party

Tresingiis replies to Kipt, "Yes Kipt, I will embrace the goblins so long as they live in the desert. The desert is my domain, and should be largely my responsibility after all of this. He looks stressed, but returns to the game and sets down one card, calmly as if nobody had moved or yelled at each other and they where all still paying more attention to their card game than the destruction of the Lokab Empire, and mutters: " One Three." He looks puzzled for a moment, and states: " Now that the others have acted in the desert among the liches and goblins, so must I."

The Red Desert: Shreddokk

Tresingiis appears before Reddulch, the chief of the Cretaum, and speaks to him of tactics:

" I am Tesingiis, Lord of the Desert, Prince of the Shifting Sands. I created this part of the desert which I call The Red Desert, and your people, the Cretaum"

Reddulch at first looks to Tresingiis with praise, which turns into confusion when he sees the troubled expression on his face. "Welcome Tresingiis, we are in your debt. To what do we owe your presence?"

" The Lokab Empire is no more. The liches where slain, the too long lived goblins are all dead. Millions and millions of goblins dead in the blink of another god's eye. Their people could starve, get sick, and be reduced to scraps. Millennium have passed, and those that used to be protected by dark magic are now weak, and vulnerable. " Tresingiis looked worried when he said that, but he soon regains his confidence. " I will give you more of my power. You must go east, into goblin lands, and unite the goblins. Feed them, give them water, attend to their sick, and old who still live. Unite them with the Cretuam, and rule with their populations commingled. With no remnants of the undead in your rule. I bless your people that they will always find water in the desert, and that you can resist the heat of the desert, and find safe haven in its warmth. You, Reddulch, will lead the Cretaum east into the goblin territories, and you will share your water with the goblins."

Spoiler
Show
Starting AP: 12+1 PAP
Raise Hero: Reddulch -4 AP
Bless: Cretaum -1 AP
The Cretaum will be shielded from desert heat, and can always find water in the desert.
Remaining AP: 7 +1 PAP

Reddulch grows stronger. He is taller, wider, quicker, and slimmer than the other Cretaum. His arms are more muscular, and thicker than most, though he does not sacrifice speed. His scales shine bright red. No other Cretaum has bright red scales, only dark. His face looks stronger, more chaotic, and brims with confidence and pride. His headdress of feathers adorns his head like a crown, He holds a spear with feathers attached in the binding of the spearhead, and he holds it like a staff, not a weapon. " Yes I will do what you ask. our people will grant protection to the goblins, and give them safe haven. I will lead them to victory for our people."

"Good, now go east, and finish your task. I will watch you from the heavens. "

The Divine Party

Tresingiis returns to the party, not long after, and sits back where they where playing their game. "Kipt, I have empowered my race to help the goblins. They will go east, and clean up what's left." He hopes the cretaum do what he asks, however, he is uncertain. They seem more chaotic than he is. "Do you believe my Three?"

The Red Desert: Shreddokk

That evening, Reddulch called an assembly of the tribes, knowing it may take some time before all of the leaders assemble at a late hour. He plans on how to impress the other chiefs, and how to organize his effort to respond to Tresingiis. He thinks of the liches for a moment, and chuckles. Obviously he thought they where evil and misdirected, but he never expected such a thing to befall them. As chief, and now a hero, he will prepare for their journey tomorrow, and lead a host east into the home of the goblins the next day.