Got to love how the holidays can eat you.

But now's time for the rundown of the Khan!

Fluff
  • In the fifth sentence you should use "their army", not "his army" and "they" and not "he" since you pluralized Khan at the beginning of the sentence.
  • In the fifth sentence I think you meant "may pillage" not "make pillage".
  • In the last sentence in the first paragraph you're missing the "to" between him and pass.
  • Something sounds wrong with "subjugate them to you" but I'm not sure what exactly.

Mechanics
  • I'd just like to point out that you seem to favor many short sentences that tend to border on almost being fragments. I'd suggest combining multiple sentence and just rewriting them to flow better.

Welcome to the Family
  • I think you meant "gets a Will save to end the effect with a +2 bonus to the result" instead of "gets a will save to end the affect at +2".

Ok, grammar is out of the way.

• Why are Khans evil? Nothing specifically in it's mechanics screams to me as being flat out evil. And even if they are evil, why isn't it one of the entry requirements?
  • So, is this class meant to be entered at level 10 or level 15?
  • What class(es) do you expect to have the easiest entry into this class?
  • You are aware that there aren't a lot of good feats attached with Mounted Combat, right? It looks like most of them are even setting/organization specific.
  • For getting 4+Int mod skill ranks it does get a small amount of class skills.
  • Why does Reversal of Fortune only give a flat -2? That's kind of pathetic at the level you get it. I would think it'd be more poignant to have it negatively apply any morale bonuses the Khan grants its allies. And is there any range or limits to this ability?
  • Skilled Rider could be worded better to explain how it works exactly and what are the limits to it. I mean, it sounds like the Khan could just pick the Tarrasque and just needs to beat a DC 25 Handle Animal check, which is pathetically easy.
  • Surrender or Die is a weird ability since it's the only hint of Supernatural in the class at all. You also don't need to mention it ignores Spell Resistance, Supernatural abilities already do that and what exactly does "spell defenses" mean? And should this not be a Fear effect? The DC for this is also kind of ridiculous.
  • Welcome to the Family seems to kill you more than help you. And it's worded poorly so I had trouble understanding exactly how it works.
  • I have to wonder about a class that revolves around Leadership. I mean, I understand how it pertains to the theme of the class, but I would have personally just given it a unique mechanic that mimics a more toned down, restricted form of Leadership.