Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
O ho ho ho, so, 'vat vill Silverpine do now? That is question, ah ah ah.
Tsk, tsk. A good question indeed. Silverpine examined the bow for one last time, before putting it into his saddlebag. He spun around, to look for more clues that might help him along.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"What?" He questioned with a dopey lustful confused expression. "Last night? I was here....pouring my heart out on my horrible horrible venture during the day." He wasn't sure what was going on but he took her physical actions as an invitation to kiss her, which he'd try to do.
For a moment, Icy allowed herself to melt into the kiss, closing her eyes. Fox was pretty good at it after all and Icy was hard-pressed to ignore her own lusts. But some things just needed to be sorted out first... After a moment, she pushed Fox's kiss aside and glared at him. "Fox. You wrote me a very... inappropriate letter. Does this refreshes your mind?" Her horn flared and Fox would feel something smack into the back of his neck. When he turned, he would see the tattered remnants of his naughty, naughty letter, with some of his choiceist words still visible.