I too have a love for all things Aberrant! Share the love!

So, for some non-D&D races- Peregrine Bears. They're the personification of absolute stubbornness from Beyond Creation, are nigh-invulnerable to magics, and inspired the idea of bears. Basically, they're so kick-ass they invented bears just by visiting our universe.

Actuals- foundational entities, they're sort of like proto-gods, except they're missing something and they want to fix that. This need drives them to observe and consume in a desperate attempt to understand that which they're missing, but they're fundamentally incapable of understanding what they lack, causing them to consume and assimilate everything in a vain attempt to see themselves from another perspective, only to find that once they take over, they only see themselves from their view. They can take most any form, are a pain to kill and are there to spring tentacles/consequences on players who are also basically gods. They're also incredibly weird most of the time, and I like weird strangely tragic creatures.

The last two are both from Nobilis, and that makes up my demented rambling for the day.