Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
"I do not fear, Ombra. I have sacrificed many things, lost many loved ones to arrive where I am today. I am prepared."

Nettal knelt before Ombra, "Suffer not the tyrant to live." He said.
Ombra's bright white teeth grinned a cheshire grin beneath his hood. Then be infused, young one.

Nettal felt his insides writhe with sickness - Ombra had been right, this would've knocked him down had he been standing. Power rushed from Ombra's hand and rushed into Nettal's body.

In that instant, Nettal's perception of the world suddenly shifted. Shadows became more pronounced, the night lost it's mystery and became safe and familiar. He could sense - almost see - the fabric of darkness itself on all thngs, and he knew that if he wanted it would bend and twist to his will.

A dark aura surrounded him as the power continued to flow. Nettal's eyes glowed with a bright green light, and similarly colored lightning arced across his body.

As Ombra released his hold, strength and vigor infused Nettal's every limb. Every old wound had faded, every ache was gone, and he could feel the shadows of the world itself around him. As the aura of black light faded, he felt the nausea wash away and knew that his ascension was done.

Ombra grinned and helped him to his feet. How do you feel?

Spoiler
Show
Raise Hero: Nettal (4AP) and Infuse Nettal (1AP, 1PAP)

If Raising a Hero counts as an Infusion, then I'll only raise him. If Nettal is already a Hero (don't remember) then i'll just infuse him. If neither apply, I'll do both Nettal's powers just got REAL all up in this bitch

7AP+0PAP