1. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    What May Be Perceived as the Present

The Dead are Never Lost, the Lost are Always Dead

A beautiful young woman older than death itself sat pun an invisible ledge. Her laughter smelled like fairy tales. And her periwinkle dress twinkled with half forgotten stars.

"Greetings oh Starlit Reaper, dearest of brothers. Do you know me as I am?" Lystelle asked.
    Reisen... Come to torment me as I lay dying?
    No... You are here for something else...
    Did you enjoy being "dead"?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Geasa

"My name is Gwyn, a pleasure to meet you Brightfire." She leaned against the wall, watching her uncle.

"If I may ask, what sort of creature are you Brightfire?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brightfire doesn't know what she is, at least, not in human terms.
    Also, she can't understand the word Gwyn because it's not a descriptive name, so it doesn't register.

Umm... I Don't know what you said... I shall call you Shiningspear.
    What sort am I? I am hunter-that-preys-on-lesser-creatures-and-absorbs-food-from-them.

Sophia, Marren, and Nureen

That was not the answer she was expecting. She started laughing, it felt good to laugh after so long.

"All right, I'll need all the help I can get."

With that she began to ride West, aiming to miss the Lokab Empire entirely, not knowing that the knights were already reclaiming much of the abandoned lands.
    So... Sophia, why are we going to Freeport? What is this tragedy you speak of?

The Imposter and The Daemon

'Eric' smiled, "That will be an easy sell. All right, as far as I'm concerned, your contract is acceptable."

There was a knock at the door.

"Ah, it seems his royal highness has arrived. It shouldn't take me long to convince him of the merits of continuing the 3rd Crusade."
    King Stephen continued to wait for the Captain, so passed the time deciding what art treasures he would steal and take back with him.
    With the Knights' permission of course...
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-07-08 at 06:49 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!