1. - Top - End - #870
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Got a Real World Weapons or Armour Question? Mk X

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Out of curiosity: This seems to be a quite small group of "regulars" who do by far most of the posting.
    What are your backgrounds from which you have your knowledge?
    I have a minor in History with a concentration in Ancient history -- and another one in the American West, and almost had one in Asian history. I took as many history courses as I possibly could as an undergrad (and even managed to sneak a couple in as a grad student)! I had a really good Ancient history professor, and I tried to take as many classes as I could from him. He was basically the only professor at the University who focused on ancient history, and a great lecturer. I would not have ended up with a concentration in Ancient history if it hadn't been for him. I never got a chance to take his class on Ancient/Classical warfare unfortunately, although a couple lectures were always devoted to warfare in his classes.

I have a BS and MS in Computer Science. I'm a reenactor and have about half-a-dozen impressions. I read, investigate, and talk to others as much as possible.
    Last edited by fusilier; 2012-07-10 at 12:58 AM.