PHYSICAL*
Athletics 1
Brawl 1 (martial arts)
Drive*
Firearms*
Larceny*
Stealth 2
Survival 1
Weaponry 2 (I am not left handed... Or am I?)

SOCIAL*
Animal Ken 2
Empathy 3
Expression 1
Intimidation 1
Persuasion 1
Socialize 1
Streetwise
Subterfuge 2 (would I lie?)

MERITS
Resources 1
Contacts 2 (Bronies)
Weaponry Dodge 1
Quickdraw 1
Fleet of Foot 2

Morality: 6 (Suspicion, Narcissism)
VIRTUE: Prudence
VICE: Wrath

DERIVED TRAITS
Willpower 4/4
Defense 2
Health 7/7
Speed 11

Almost a full two decades spent dedicated to Personal mastery through combat. Came a long way considering how many "resources" were bass-ackwards and actively bad for me. Sadly, by te time I realized warrior monk types were physically powerful so they could be wise, rather than wise so they could be more physically powerful, I'd already made a lot of headway in the wrong direction

Luckily, I have Thanqol, and ponythread. It's easy to forget that turning around is a perfectly valid tactic. It's hard to remember, but I am free.

Morality was a pickle. I am at 9 in some cases, as low as 3 in others. We've decided I sit firmly at a functional 5.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Do you have any of the books? I know enough Changeling now to talk it over with you and suggest various character stuff, but you'll need the main Changeling book.
If not, I can help. Though I'd like to keep shipping charges to a minimum if possible.

I'm good with this, though in the last few hours I have reconsidered and would be willing to GM up to 6 people in a Changeling game. However, with that size I will be more strict with posting rules than I have been in Gathering of Mists. In other words, if you can't be on daily to say something (even an OOC "I'm here, keep going") I will be loathe to keep you in the game.
Huzzah! Then I'm in, though that may discount Braz. I'll have a talk with her when she's conscious again in a couple hours... Man, I should really go to bed
>.<

At present this is not a thing I'm running. I may or may not have statted the mane 6 as changelings, but a full on pony game would be quite difficult and is simply not something I want to run right now. At this point I'd like to run a Changeling game in a rural setting, which would feature a scattered court, emphasis on going in and out of the hedge, survival, and possibly a more heavy focus on combat than a city game. For those of you who have no idea what I just typed, basically the game would be about a bunch of messed up crazy people in a lonely rural community with a bunch of horror-film esque stuff happening.
I think Blastech is still referencing the old Roleplaying is Magic game I was suggesting back in the day. Actually, playing in Thanqol's Mage game was a crash course in how PbP works. Between that and Pokonic's Dragon game, I think I've figured out how it all works. We'll see.

In the meantime, there is no point playing A game where either the GM or players aren't fully on board. If they are in the game because there's nothing better, then they aren't engaged they're just along for the ride. If the GM is invested in exploration and adventure, and the players want mystery and pulp, then things are going to fall apart.