Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
I could say the same to you. Lighten up, have a drink. The halfling fingers his magical staff, preparing a spell.
Claudius growls and looks over, his dark raven eyes slanted in a warning. Do not disrespect me halfling. I am Claudius Hark! Archbishop of Beatra, bearer of Elltryssa's light, and Master of the Mishtopy Stone!

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
"Marty," he starts, accepting the handshake. "I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but a drow clan has put up a bounty on a woman named Trissylene, and they believe she is here. I figured you might be in danger, so I came to check up."

Marty's eyes go wide. W...what? Wait....huh?She...It's.....Elio, help me! He seems to be freaking out, the thought of a bunch of drow attacking his already damaged inn (Not to mention himself and Trissylene) is somewhat frightening. Elio! Please....Where do we go! I can't....Trissy is my friend, we need to hide somewhere!

Not too hard to guess where a guys back is after talking to him. It's not like Romeo has moved.

"That's sort of admirable, I guess." Romeo rather politely refrains from bringing up how he doubts they'll actually get rid of evil. "But let's stay civil, you two. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings, your excellency. There's no need to be insulting." He has a very sincere looking smile on his face as he speaks with the Archbishop.
Hmm....Good. When I was your age, you would treat elders with the utmost respect. Now, it seems you don't care what you do. Nexus needs to be cleansed sooner rather than later.
He leans on his ebony staff.

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
Is Nixa insane? Perhaps. The same can be said for most, if not all, of her dragon-siblings. Heck, maybe even the drow ones too!

"Have you any idea how rare naturally occurring quadruplets are? I certainly don't, but it's nothing I've ever heard of on Laira. This is the drow we're talking about here, my bet is still on genetic experiments." Or maybe that's just paranoia.

"Ooh, yes, you'd be perfect fodder for his critters. And while they're dining on you, I could sneak past and free Akoraun. What a foolproof plan!" Usually it'd be just like Nixa to march in without any thought to anything, and try to purge everything with fire. But this time? "Yes, Vierzt could help perhaps. We'll need an alchemist too though, or a cleric, or someone who can do something about Beren's mind-control techniques... but make no mistake, I will not follow in your footsteps. I am in charge here, do not forget that halfling." Nixa has a minor obsession with dominance statures. It's never wise to argue power with a dragon.
Claudius glares over and says, You need a cleric? I could...be of assistance.

Just then, a strange man enters. He wears black shades over his eyes and smiles with arrogance and confidence. He is balding, with just a few hairs on his head. He's only about 35 though. He wears a blue shirt with green pants and a brown coat. He wears a long, bright yellow cape and yellow gloves. His bright yellow boots stand out too. He carries a long rifle, yellow of course, which he seems to show off. He moves right over to Nixa, stepping right in front of Claudius, which earns him a glare from the tall priest. He then spontaneously speaks out. Greetings denizens of this little inn! Never fear, for Rick Brutal is here! I have come to be awesome and do stuff! Claudius stops glaring at Rick's final sentence and just facepalms.