Quote Originally Posted by Selinia View Post
I might point out that the feat does advance costume on the magical girl side - what is more, it advances maximum costume bonus. Yes, it takes some investment on the magitech templar side, but having read through existing upgrades I'm convinced that the two you spend would be a sound investment. Cha to AC, permaflight, one of the best reroll mechanics around - and you can swap it around in a way that you really can't with other upgrades.

So I suppose the short version is that while it only brings in one feature from the magical girl side, it's a pretty potent one.
While Templar should have a decent cha if multiclassing with MG I wouldn't necessarily depend on cha being high, Templar can be a very MAD class, especially if the cha only benefits AC which Templar already gets plenty of.
Templar gets perma flight as well, propulsion upgrade.
Rerolls... Granted.
Being able to swap around the artificial points whenever you assign new points is nice but the only time that you'll get new costume points if you focus Templar is when you take the upgrades. Not much opportunity to swap there.

Mostly from what I see MG gets a big boost to defense while Templar only gets a small boost (with one or two powerful options granted) to utility.

Yes, on both. Spirit shooters can has heavy weapons.
Cool, you might want to specify that in Oversized.

@Userpay, because multiquote broke: Noted and Fixed. Can't believe I missed that this long - with multiple people pointing it out, at that. Derp. I may find a way to integrate the two more smoothly at some point, but right now the only thing I can think of for spirit shooters is the work it into the nebulous Cartridge PrC.
Might the Cartridge PrC be the next one after Magical Girl Initiator? It just strikes me as odd that Cartridge fits Spirit Shooter perfectly yet they can't fully utilize it.