Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
On female remodels, my personal favorite is the Slim Clothed variant of CBBE. I don't like the standard version because it makes women (especially strong women like Lydia or Mjoll) stupidly top-heavy. Besides simply being better constructed than the vanilla model, CBBE has more consistent texturing than other replacers (several have minimal neck seam) and a stronger representation in armors, including tasteful ones, like Triss's armor from Witcher 2, which comes in a lot of color options and simply looks like practical adventure wear. (Be warned, though. Practically any body replacer mod (and most of the armors for them) are decidedly not work safe, which is an absolute shame. At least Steam doesn't permit such crap, so you can get CBBE Slim Clothed from there without the garbage.)
Wow, the first screen that pops up is from caliente and the head of the person shown in the picture is just... too big o.O. Any other texture stuff to make skyrim look better?

My settings are High Medium High high using 8 samples in both antialising and that entropic thing. But if I remember correctly there were some mods presented here, how safe are they?