Gawd this makes me angry. Can't install any mods . HOWEVER! I've not even finished the game once (not even quarter way, I bet), so I'ma keep going. Just finished the civil war questline on Ulfrics side. I have to say, I don't regret the side I picked. At the battle for Whiterun, the speech from the stormcloak officer (who's name I keep forgetting) sent goosebumps down my spine. It honestly felt more epic than killing a dragon for the first time.

Maybe that's just me?

I'm slightly at a loss as what to do next though. I'm about to hit level 19, don't want to do the assasins guild quests because of "leveled" items, same with the Thane quests. I've done The Heart of Dibella, The book of Love and Unfathomable Depths. I have my smithing up to 60, and my heavy armor to about 50 I think, both of which are getting expensive to increase, as I buy my matts for smithing, and am paying Farkas for training with heavy armor. I'm wondering if the price resets if I find a different trainer? I'm gonna see.

In the meantime, I'm thinking perhaps the companions quests, as from what i can see, they don't give any levelled item that I'd want to keep, plus, werewolf.