1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Void

"I am arriving."

With a whirl of gentle wind, a form of the lady, garbed now in a burgundy dress, appeared. Though before she kept her hood up, now her bright fire-red hair extends to the small of her back, though currently it is plaited into one large pattern. Though she is dressed not for war, her belt still has on it a long and a short sword, inscribed with runes. She bows to the other dieties.

"The Shieldmaiden, the Sea Lord and the Soul of Joy, I greet you."

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post
    Monte Mora: A ship just off the coast

The crew thought about that for a minute, not sure what to think, before one member said "It does make sense." A large portion of the crew began to return to their work. "I'll get the cap'n for ya" another put in. At this point, they had all returned to normal duties save for the one who went to fetch Brist.
    Next, the Kalpan guard climbed on board the ship, and sat down. "I'm still guarding this ship, I think I might just do it from deck." the man said. He was known by the crew as a guard, and had even contributed to loading the ship, so none of them questioned him. Then, turning to Litan "All the better for your security, sir."
    Near Monte Mora

Litan bows to the Kalpan guard.

"Ah, it is good to have assistance, if such is required."

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Free Port-The Meeting

Marik frowns but nods. Jorias nods and looks at Parvis, "We're listening."
    Free Port

Parvis leaned forwards, resting his chin on his hands, releasing a smile to the pair.

"I want to stop him ruining everything. Now, either he needs to not betray my assets, and dare I say, your good relationships with him, or some other entity takes them on, removing him in the process."
    Last edited by Exachix; 2012-07-17 at 05:47 PM.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show