View Single Post

Thread: Play testers! Where?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Play testers! Where?

Hay all. got guided her from the Goblins comic forum.

I was wondering, do any of you know off of a good side with people who’d like to play test a PnP. Serious people who’d give good feedback, and follow along in the process?

Well first, a little about the project.

My wife, a group of friends and I have been working on a RPG PnP system for the near of 3 years, now it has reached the point where I have actually hired an artist to start doing some art for it.

When more of the rules have been written, and tested more, the next point is to hire an Editor to go over and re-work the whole thing, why?

Well, first off, it’s always good to have e pro go over your stuff. 2nd as you can properly see I spell like S”#¤. As sadly, I suffer from Dysgraphia (I think that’s the right word in English.. it’s similar to dyslexia, except that I can read just fine), and English isn’t my first language. So I use word and other spelling programs to the best of my abilities. But still I miss a lot of stuff.

So what am I looking for, well, I’m looking for groups of people willing to try out my system, come with feedback, not break their neck on bad spelling, and generally just to tell me if I’m doing a okay job. Before I go spend a lot of money on some editor work, as all the founding comes out of our own pockets, and art by itself is costly, but worth it. (and the guy doing the art for me gave me a winner price. So I can’t complain.
    There are still a lot of stuff to add to the book, but most of it is flavor text and extra abilities and monsters, spells and so one. The rules them self are in place (but need more testing by different people).

All play testers will of cause have to sign an NDA and in general accept to the copyright of any things found within the document.

So… do you guys know any place, any one or are you’re self interested?

If you are intrested. PM me your email, and ill send you the NDA

Again, thanks a lot, good future and all that..
    Yours Looks at you funny. (I do!)
    Last edited by LooksAtYouFunny; 2012-07-19 at 09:15 AM.