Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
@Diego: Braeburn looks pretty good, except he seems to be suffering from a bad case of horizontal compression. Stretching him out to proper dimensions should fix him being too skinny, though his neck and right forehoof might need a little extra. His vest should close a little more in the front too.
Really? You realise he's standing at an angle to the viewer, right? Okay, I know I seem to have a bad habit of this so I'll try and widen him and see how it looks.

Derpy's expression/pose is a little strange, but the only thing I really think might be off is her neck being a little long (unless she is really stretching it).
Mmm, yeah I guess the neck is long. I'll fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuel View Post
I blame ponythread!
Ummm.... *points to bottom of post* Have an apple as an apology?
Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.

I have to admit, I find the idea of Derpy in a harem far more amusing then I should. It's coming along nicely, the only thing I have to add that Madcrafter didn't already say is that Derpy's iris and pupils are kinda off size wise. I think the pupils could be shrunk. But then again, I need to work on my own pony eyes.
Yeah, maybe a little. I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingchicken View Post
The head's perspective is confused,
In what way? I can't fix it if I don't know what you mean.

why is his iris so lizard-like,
What? Again, please explain.

and his thigh looks stubby and fat.
I don't see it. Honestly, this is sounding less like critique and more like insults.

Draw-over response:
Spoiler
Show

... I thought I had a coherent point, but then I realized I didn't so have some Derpy Doodles The eyes look wrong to me, and that's about it.
The eyes again, huh? 'kay. Perhaps I'll just redo them from scratch. I like your Derpy doodles though.