*The ability to create stable time loops is a privilege, not a right.

*If I use the time-looping ability so much that time-clones of me and my party become a non-negligible demographic of their own within society, I deserve what I get.
**Especially when the party is a Neutral Evil housecat obsessed with fire, a Killoren Druid Fluttershy, a constantly drunk draconic gnome rogue, and a halfling cleric with a pet hellhound.

*Oddly enough, I /am/ allowed to use the time loops to abuse the heck out of the stock market.
**However, I am /not/ allowed to use the massive amount of accumulated wealth until the final loop.

*The timeclones aren't allowed to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing. Unless they're supposed to, in which case they will whether they're allowed or not.

*I may only explode my fellow players' brains once per session.
**If I start doing crazy things with the time travel, it is within my fellow players' rights to ask that I chart the timeflow out.
*** If the chart ends up looking like something out of a topographical mathematician's LSD trip, that plan is to be discarded.
****If the plan gives the party any sort of mechanical, time-based advantage in a battle other than the ability to come back and try again if we're about to lose, it is also to be discarded.

*The time-loop spell is not to be given to anyone with 'Chaotic' in their alignment, on general principle.
**The time-loop spell is not to be given to anyone with an Intelligence score below 18, also on general principle.
***There is a minimum Intelligence threshold for creating plans that span multiple loops. If there is only one party member who is over that threshold, then that is how things are.

*We are to assume that the timeline we are on is the Alpha timeline, and not do contrary things on the off chance it isn't.