Quote Originally Posted by Silus View Post
Let's see, full list of scares/mindscrewy stuff I pulled on my first 3.P game:

1. Two story, sky blue New England style home, complete with large grassy field and a large oak tree in the middle of Carceri (The layer that's all jagged mountains and swamps).
2. The first floor of the house is lit up by gas lamps and there's evidence that someone was recently there.
3. Front door slams shut and perma-locks when party heads upstairs. Efforts to break it down prove futile. Ditto with windows.
4. Located door behind wallpaper on the second floor. Leads to little girl's room.
5. Impossibly long closet in girl's room.
6. Closet lined with big plush stuffed animals that progressively get more dark and grotesque the deeper you go.
7. Tea party set up at the back of the closet. Attendants are a skeleton (Knife in head, angle suggest that second guest killed them) and a patchwork little girl that seems dead. Girl holds a key.
8. Upon taking the key, the lights go out, they hear a pitter patter of feet, a girlish giggle, and the stuffed animals come alive.
9. Upon killing the stuffed animals and leaving the closet, the door slams shut. Upon opening it, a small floor of blood rushes out. Stuffed animals replaced by body parts hanging from meat hooks.
10. Found second door behind wallpaper. Used key to open, leads to an office.
10A. A previously investigated locked bedroom had a woman in white with white hair and pale skin. Upon second examination, keyhole was covered with a red material.
11. Journal located in office details fall into madness of the father ad his wife and daughter die from mysterious illness. Goes on to describe lengths he went to to get them back including but not limited to murder, reading of eldritch tomes and crude necromancy.
11A. Also makes mention of his wife's albino sister taking up residence in the guest room, then succumbing to the same illness his wife and child died from.
12. While reading the journal, a player's summoned creature was murdered, assumingly by the previously mentioned patchwork girl.
13. Upon heading back down stairs, windows and door are bricked up. In addition, large painting of horrific monsters that was in the dining room is now empty and bricked up, leading players to suspect that it was not a painting but rather a window, and they were being watched.
14. Figure found in dining room tied to chair. Figure released, only to be pulled into the walls by a black amoebic...thing.

End Part 1 of "The Mad House" (A 1408 inspired game)

Keep in mind we were playing with the lights turned down, there was like x8 more descriptiveness, and I had the "Fragment" album by Musica Cthulhiana playing on repeat in the background. By the end of the first proper session, i had 3/5 of the players outright refusing to make spot or listen checks due to fear.
This is great. Creepypasta or not, I fully applaud your actions.