Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
The Crag

"Such hostility!" Mercutio declares, although his voice betrays how very much he is enjoying this conversation. "I offer you freedom and you insult me so. I'm wounded, truly."

Casea's done it, though. Mercutio comes from a special little corner of hell, where secrets and knowledge is horded and mortal souls are subject to the dark curiosity of knowledge devils. By offering him secrets, Caesa has earned Mercutio's full curiosity and attention - for all the good and ill that brings.

"Very well, then," Mercutio weaves his fingers and leans his chin on them. "Your knowledge and your counsel. The first now, the latter whenever I desire it. In exchange for which I will grant you freedom of movement."
"No. You will grant me power. Energy. Something that can sustain me," the Witch protests. Although the simplest way would be to grant her a young body that doesn't need to suck life from the world. "And in return... what would you like to know? A charm, or a curse on your enemies? My paths through the Aether?"