View Single Post

Thread: Classic Werewolf: The Village of Vilcas

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Classic Werewolf: The Village of Vilcas

Classic Werewolf: The Village of Vilcas!
    My family has lived in this valley for generations. I know the trees and the trails, the animals that frequent our simple life. The village isn't very big, so that makes this news so much more disturbing.

Werewolves are among us.

We caught one, on the outside of town. Our arrows broke its hide and our swords its back. And the human flesh we found in its stomach told us there were more. It was confirmed that full moon just a day later when more cattle went missing, found with chunks ripped off by animal and human teeth.

I can no longer trust our kinsmen. We have to find these wolves before they start attacking our families, our children. And through this trial of death and fur, I fear we'll learn more about our neighbors than we ever have before.

Welcome to this edition of Classic Werewolf! Come try to sniff out the wolves among you and use your wits and knowledge of your fellow players to figure out who it is that's been bitten! This is... The Village of Vilcas!

Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    The game will be divided into two sides: The Villagers and The Wolves!

This dichotomy will also be shown in the two phases of the game: Day Phase (lasting 48 real hours) and Night Phase (lasting 24 real hours).

During the Day Phase, the Villagers will all vote on who they think the Werewolf is! At the end of the day, whoever has the most votes will be lynched by the mob! The werewolves' job during the Day Phase is to hide among the town, vote, and not get themselves lynched!

To vote during the day, simply state the player's name you want to vote for in Red. Bold helps. If you want to change your vote, just cross cross out your last vote.

The highest voted will still require at least one third (1/3) of the votes before they are lynched.

During the Night Phase, the Werewolves will confer privately on who they want to kill! Other special roles also get to use their powers during the night.

Talking in the thread is fine during the night phase, but there's normally not much to talk about!

Private communications among players are common. Secret notes, lies, and alliances form and fall apart behind the scenes! I only ask you try to include the narrator (Me!) into any private message.

Helgraf's Scry Interference (The rule that states when two people scry the same target, neither get accurate scries) will NOT be used.

Banes will not be publicized. If as a result of a baner power or the wolves not submitting a kill, you'll simply get "No one was Killed."

You will be replaced or auto-lynched for going two (2) Day Phases without posting, unless you give significant warning in which case you can get an extension of two (2) extra day phases before you will be replaced or auto-lynched.

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Villager Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Villager: Villagers represent the majority of the game and have the power of the mob! Each vote is powerful in its own right, and with this role you can hunt down those wolves!
    Seer: The Seer is a special villager role that, in addition to their daily vote, can use their scrying power to discover the role of another player every night. Their information can become priceless.
    Baner: The Baner is a special villager role that, in addition to their daily vote, can protect one player from the werewolves' kill every night. The baner is called careless because they cannot keep themselves safe from the bite of the wolves.
    Mason: The Masons are a set of special villager roles that, in addition to their daily vote, start knowing each other as non-werewolves. Knowing who to trust can make all the difference!

Werewolf Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Werewolves: The werewolves start knowing each other and, in addition to their daily vote, work together at night to kill one other player.
    Devil: The Devil is a special Werewolf role that doesn't know the other werewolves. Each night, this player can use their scrying power to discover the role of another player.

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player
    1|Alarra
    2|The Grimmace
    3|TigerFang
    4|Penguinator
    5|Grue Bait
    6|Gray Mage
    7|Atreyu the Masked Llama
    8|Zar Peter
    9|Elemental
    10|usourselves&we
    11|Matthias2207
    12|Reinholdt
    13|Lex-Kat
    14|DiscipleofBob
    15|Rogue Nine
    16|Eldritch Knight
    17|Tom the Mime
    18|Count Dingdong
    19|Fleeing Coward
    20|Dragoon
    21|Julian24
    22|super dark33
    23|inky13112
    24|C'nor
    25|Rules Lawyer #1
    26|52.5 Lemons
    27|Murska[/table]

Let's see how this goes! If there are any rules or rulings you're curious about or that you'd like me to clarify now before we get into things, please go ahead and bring it up.
    Recruitment Closed!
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2012-08-15 at 01:21 PM.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread