Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
I can't deny the comedy value inherent in a sweaty backside. If that's the game you like to play, I think we'll get along fine. I have a few other people in mind who could use some controlled applications of heat. And we're not too fond of the bugs either.

Paul walks over to the site where his former fan still sits with the hole in his chest, and then sending out the man's Zangoose. He speaks to it immediately in case it starts to attack, and does a quick attempt at Channeling to protect himself and the others, mon and human alike.

[roll0]

Hold up, big guy. Your owner, well, I'm sorry, but he didn't make it. Those rotten mecha-bugs took him down..

Here he points to some of the Steelrupi carcasses littering the landscape.

If it makes any difference, he took some of them down himself before it happened. You might have heard him mention me before; I am Paul Ticker, another trainer. I want to try and look after you for a while since he cannot. Let me know what you think of that.

If the forced Channel did not work, he tries again in a gentle fashion, if the mon allows.
Zippo goes back to his harmless prank, although this time he makes Taylor sweat through her shirt. Unfortunately it isn't white, but you can't always win, right?

The Zangoose repulses your first Channel attempt easily, glaring at you. You almost don't get the words out, but you somehow manage to.

As you speak it slowly advances, claws ready to cut open your copious gut. By the time you are done talking it is directly adjacent to you, growling. The second time you try to get into his mind, he lets you in.

I no care if you Paul Ticker. That what master said when we lost. "Paul Ticker no lose." You made him get angry at us. And now he dead. Why I let you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
Artemis relays the image to Gerald. "Another body. Just Muking great. Want us to bury it or something, or are you going to keep crying? People die. A lot. She died saving you. Now grow the Muk up and start being of some use or her dying will have been useless." Still so terrible with people. Yeah, big Muking deal. He needs something harsh to happen in his life, the spoiled brat.
The kid sobs even harder at this. His nose is running now, getting snot on Gerald's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
Spoiler
Show
Cos you know one day, when I need it, I'll roll a 1 on a Charisma check

Romeo pockets the stone. He didn't want to evolve Fairy so soon, but he needed it incase things went south. He let Fairy out and told her his plan, just so she would know in advanced. He promised his little pika that he'd try and not use it yet if he could help it.

He then sends out the Vulpix. 'Hey there beautiful. Jessica told you what happened, right? Would you like to help me avenge your trainer and protect these people she wanted to protect with your fire ability? We need all the help we can get.' He holds out his hand to it.
The Vulpix eyes you for a second, then puts its paw on your hand. Well, that was easy. It looks over towards where Autumn's body is, the pile of stones around it. With a breath it sends a burst of flames at it, blackening the rocks. You get the feeling the Vulpix wasn't nicely cremating the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
"Huh? You said no consoling, not lashing out, Arte. Could've just said another body and be done. Check on a machop at MC1, see if it was up and has a trainer still."
He stoops down and pulls the kid back gently, so his hands are resting on the kid's shoulders.
"However, she's right. We are sorely lacking time. So deep breaths, in, out. Then we teach you how to bury pain."
Ethan grabs his metal hand then.
"Can we take this kid to Romeo or someone first? Someone who's...well, good at this?"
The kid tries to stop crying, but tears still stream down his face.

"Mommy's dead and you expect- you expect- you expect," he says, before starting to cry again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
"Arte!"
Once she turns around, he pulls out a steelupi.
"Catch."
And he tosses her pokeball over. He pulls out the other one and hands it to Ethan.
"Not just looting. Also been applying fresh waters. Now where's Romeo."
He looks to the kid, and gives him a hug.
"Sorry John. Let's get you to my friend Romeo. He's nice normally. He'll know what to do. Honor between orphans on that."
The kid tries to wipe his eyes on his shirt and walks with you to Romeo.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
Artemis turns and stops the ball from beaning her in the head. "Hm?" She scans it with the dex. One of the Skorupi. Hm, decent defensively. Quite good, actually. Still, attacking her and her group would mean storing it is preferable for now. Back to finding people. "Jessica! Ethan was looking for you!"
Jessica stops unloading the truck and comes to help.

"Yes?" she says. You notice she is sweating much more than she should although only around the boobs and ass.