Hey guys, how's everypony...Wha? How did this thread get here? And why is it so big? Gah, I take a couple days off for stupid reality stuff like packing bags and working 15 hour days on corporate projects and you go and make a new pony thread right under my nose!

RP from back on the first page
Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by CrnivorousMeece View Post
Good news everypony! I finally managed to get my coat back to the right color because SOMEONE changed it. But don't worry I don't hold grudges oh no. However, I do have something else *holding bottles of coat dye with a malicious grin as he walks closer to Anarion*
Sits at desk scribbling notes in black ink with magic and paying no attention to the pony with the coat dye until just before it's about to splash, then teleports out without so much as a "by your leave" taking the black ink and magic scroll with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
But Luna is hotter than RD.
Gospel truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
It happens everytime there's a season 3 leak, of any kind.
I'll be a nervous wreck by the time the season get's here, it's like living in a minefield.
Twilight is actually Rainbow Dash's Father, but they didn't know that because Rainbow Dash was separated from her parents at birth and raised by Cumulowolves that had always wanted a baby pegasus of their very own.