1. - Top - End - #508
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Business is slow.

The hero business that is, the Inn itself is working wonders, though a well-stocked bar in a bustling city such as this would find it hard not to. A plan formed in the gods head and he grabbed his cloak off on wall, closed up early headed out to an open centre.

"Ladies and gentlemen! People of all races, creeds, colours and ages! I beseech each and every one of you! You bustle through your lives, eyes down and feet shuffling, trying to make it through to the other end quick and easy without stirring up trouble for yourselves. You avoid danger and any sign of excitement out of sheer unwillingness to change. Well my dear, dear people do I have something to tell you! I can see something in each of you, a spark, a spirit, a powerful soul that screams with your true destinies! There is a life outside of your jobs and your homes and that is the life of a hero, the life of someone who takes their ideals and follows them to find their destiny and that is the life for you! And you! And you!"

Galidyd's fingers point at very, very specific people in the crowd that had gathered around him. His hand then rises towards the night sky, the stars seeming to shine brighter when he does so.

"And, my dear friends, I can promise you something, if you follow a life of adventure, of danger and of heroics, then you shall be remembered forever in the stars, for the very act of you passing away will cause a new light to burst in being The greater your deeds, the brighter the star.

Now, if this appeals to you, if a life of excitement and treasure and wonder beckons, then come with me, for I am Galidyd and I am your guide."

With that he steps down from his stand and walks back towards Heroes Rest, awaiting the people that will be arriving, after all, he's seen their fates. The heroes amongst that crowd will someday become some of the greatest the land has known. But until then, they must be trained.

Spoiler
    Show
    Create Lesser Concept: Heroic souls create a star upon death.
    AP: 13 - 1 = 12
    Last edited by Malfunctioned; 2012-08-12 at 08:30 PM.