Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Alright then. I present to you...

The single most... innuendo-filled magical summon EVER.

I was raised on Harley Davidson though, so I've got a thing or motorcycles. Mileage an variance and all.
Well that's... just plain silly really.

Me gusta! I think I seem some references for Charlotte's wardrobe.
Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
It can be a fine line.

I won't try to convince you to read my story if it's not your kind of story. I just want to make sure as many as possible of those who would enjoy this story get the chance to read it, in spite of any tag-aversions.
I understand that, so sorry if it sounded like I was dismissing you or something. I'll think about reading it. I still have a large fic backlog to go through.

I think it's more a matter of association. I can barely listen to music from
About ten years ago because of a slew of bad mental connections. I think they just don't want to have Tragedy = Teilight Sparkle in their brains ANYWHERE.
Yeah, I've had moments like these. I do tend to get over them after a while though.

Mostly though, SlyGuy seems to have said it best. I just don't really like mixing dark and ponies.

In the end it's up to any one person hat they're willing to do. I just get irked when old judge a thing they haven't tried. Personal peeve. So best compromise is we can have others review it when you're done, and let him know if it's too dark or not.
Seems like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post

Nothing May Be EXALTED But Her Upon The Golden Throne!
Spoiler
Show

Any excuse to post that.

You know, I never did get to play exalted. And now my game roster is at capacity! Heck, I even accidentally put Ophiokasha on hiatus. I'll have to fix that one way or another. Sorry, Diego/Pokonic/Grif/Draconi.
Hey, don't apologise to me, I did the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
I just proved Rule 34P true again: If it exists, there is pony of it. No exceptions.

Enjoy.
Then find me Captain Harlock Rule 34P please. I tried finding some to see if I could prove the rule to a friend. I couldn't, though I was luckily able to find Ragnarok Online pony, so it worked out.
Spoiler
Show