View Single Post

Thread: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

1. - Top - End - #665
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

Would like a quick PEACH as well, I'm almost positive I won't win with the familiarist, but I still want some feedback.

I'll take a look at yours Gareth. Give me a bit.

EDIT: Okay, PEACHing the Judex

Maneuvers/Spells: Pretty standard fair, good and simple, always a plus.

Masoleum Training: Seems to be more of a fluff thing but it is quite a nice boost for a ranger Judex. I see no problems here.

Bonded Keris: Ah the main feature of the class, I happen to like it, having a weapon made from an intelligent undead plant is interesting to say the least, and many of the features revolve around it so that makes this even more important. The fact it can't be lost/destroyed/stolen is useful too. The secondary function is also quite nice as a fluff ability. I like it.

Mandrake's Gift: Oh I like these, I'll have to get back to you later on the individual gifts, but none of them seem to be too powerful and are quite useful for the intended function.

Keris Blessing: Another very useful feature, it is great to have some customizability with the Keris. And most of the abilities are rather nice. Again, I'll have to get back to you on the individual ones, but I like them, personally.

Resist Death's Hunger: Standard fluff ability for many undead themed warrior classes. It's useful for the class's intended purpose and simple to work with.

Pale Judgement: Now this is a nice ability, though it is mainly fluff. Using this would be a good option if you have leadership or undead leadership. Would let you have some nice options for them without the constant feeding requirements.

Sacred Keris: Bane is a good property for a weapon if you go up against that specific type a lot, and the chosen banes are good, I think this is a pretty nice array. Not the best, but definitely a nice array.

Closing the Circle: A built in revival system is very useful. Though i have to ask, if you have the One with Nature mandrake's gift, would you lose the undead type and remain a plant or would the undead type override it?
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-08-15 at 01:01 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.