Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic Knight View Post
See something new besides the new comic?

Yes, now begins an evolutionary period of sorts where I, Teutonic Knight, try to make my comic better. There will be experimentations, and I would like my readers' cooperation in giving honest feedback when I ask stuff like, "Does this look better than before?" Think of it like going to the optometrist (eye doctor), only instead of letter, you will be shown the same comic. So stuff will be thrown at you like zoomed in images exported at higher dpi, mainly. Actually there may not be that much experimentation beyond that. I don't know I think I was thinking of one kind and then I forgot and it's 3:52 in the morning where I am and these are not good sleeping habits for college. What will be comic is a higher standard of quality, that's for sure. Whatever that means remains to be seen.

As for the usual comic comments, close up of Ben, in case anyone wanted one. And yes, Ben's character model is now up to date, all the Bens you've been seeing so far were missing that bracelet. Plot! They are going to the next town, they will sleep at an inn, Aria will show Ben and the readers their course meaning you guys will get a continent map soon (and maybe a world map). And there will be something big for the next comic so expect a while.

And by comic coming out sometime the previous week I meant some time where I feel like I should stop playing Skyward Sword and continue the comic.

Longtext And at the moment of typing this it's 3:58.
So what happens now?