View Single Post

Thread: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

1. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

I think that giving people a domain like power for each sphere sounds like a good idea, simply because right now, each sphere is a little bland, though it would be important to figure out how powerful each power is.

Better than +2 to a certain skill, at least.
    Maybe the equivalent of Air? I.e. Rebuke/Control/Bolster/Turn/Destroy things that oppose it? What is the equivalent of that though?
    Possibly only for the archetype significant one?

Hmmmm.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorman View Post
    What is this I don't even

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha that's so awesome
    I played in a homebrew AD&D game where were were a bunch of not-south sea islanders fighting against the invading not-dutch colonists.
    My character was a halfling Monk/Priest (the kit that turned the Priest into an unarmed fighter, I think) who worshiped the god of everything and nothing. Whenever I rolled unarmed (since AD&D had the best martial arts chart), it always landed on either head kicks (frankly impossible for a halfling) or crotch shots, so the DM just said that everything was a hit to the crotch whenever I rolled.
    Fighting giant spiders? Crotch Shot.
    Fighting Stone Giants? Crotch Shot.
    Fighting a Giant Squid? Crotch Shot.
    The best part was is that my character would semi-randomly disappear and reappear, since I had to work while the game was going on, so I was the magically vanishing halfling who would punch everyone in the crotch and then vanish into the mists.
    Last edited by wadledo; 2012-08-20 at 08:28 PM.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.