View Single Post

Thread: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

1. - Top - End - #732
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

After a six-month hiatus, I'm also back, though I don't know whether or not I will be able to actually write something for the contests anymore.

I told Djinn so I might as well say it here as well; the reason I've been gone is that I accidentally stumbled into a part-time gig writing 3PP stuff for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. As a result, most of my time in the past six-or-so months went to co-writing a book called Pact Magic Unbound, Vol. 1. The Paizo thread is floating around the interwebs if you want to take a look.

Its actually really funny, because I didn't know anything at all about the Binder class until I started participating in these contests. I was especially inspired by Djinn's classic [I-can-never-spell-the-word-right] of the Iron Bands prestige class, which eventually led to my co-writing of the Seropaenean Avenger and Seropaenean Exorcist prestige classes, which did pretty well in the Mono-e-Mono contest if I recall correctly.

Regardless, I'm back, but I don't know if I'll be able to devote time to writing material for the contest. At the very least I will participate in the judging; I owe that much to the community that "raised," me after all, right? :-P
    Last edited by Golden-Esque; 2012-08-20 at 11:26 PM.