Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
Halle looks concerned as you tell her about your nightmare. She shakes her head when you're done. "That sounds really frightening, Leo. I can't think of anything myself, but that's a long way from my area of expertise so that isn't surprising. I do know that there are some great dream doctors in Xylo working for Serenity Corp."

"I've taken Miss Washburne on plenty of tours of the Safari Zone over the years, so I can give her a call and see if she can schedule a meeting for you with one of them. You just let the receptionist know that I sent you and you should be fine.
She puts her hand on your shoulder. "I hope they can help you, Leo."
Thanks Halle, it means a lot to me. Leo then walked outside, and released the mareep, who promptly started grazing. Hi, Bleula, my name is Leo. I'm a pokemon trainer. Do you know what happened today?

Beula looked up at him, and nodded. She knew what trainers were. It was surprising that her family had managed so long without being captured, living so close to the city and all. Plus this trainer didn't look so bad. Some pokemon told horror stories of trainers who tortured their pokemon into obedience. Also, he had an incredibly attractive munchlax on his team. Yes she could get used to working on this team.

Glad they were at an understanding, Leo nodded. Time to go make some money. He wouldn't battle Billy again, he would lose, what with him having a pokemon much stronger than any of his. No, he'd have to find a more mundane method. Well, we better get going. and then, he and his team walked off into the town, looking for work.