Quote Originally Posted by Scholar23 View Post
hey its me agian, i sent you a message earlier and since i havn,t heard from you i decdided to send you an updated copy of the green mage archtype i desighned.

Hedge Wizard/Witch

Bonus Spells:
1: Soothsaying ( Hedge Wizard), Produce Flame (PH)
2: Augury (PH), Lesser Restoration (PH)
3: Locate Object (PH), Bestow Cruse (PH)
Capstone SLA: Control Weather (PH) or Scrying (PH)

Can you give the source of the soothsaying spell?

Lesser Archetype Power: A Hedge Wizard gains the Craft Charm Feat for at 1st level, ignoring the feat prerequisites he learns another set of cantrips equal to his int modifier from any spell list. He gains the favored terrain ability.

Same with the origin of the Craft Charm Feat and what is favored terrain? The unearthed arcana variant of favored enemy? Or do you mix it up with terrain mastery or is it something completely different?

Moderate Archetype Power: : A Hedge Wizard gains the Brew Potion Feat and gains the Power from the Land ability which stacks with the one gained at level five, but only when in the selected favorite terrain. Also he learns another set of cantrips equal to his int modifier from any spell list.

Greater Archetype Power: A Hedge Wizard gains the favored terrain ability. Also he learns another set of cantrips equal to his int modifier from any spell list.

P.S. still working on the last archtype

Hope you like it
Some more lvl 0 spells are neat, but i don't think the witch should get more with every archetype level, rather remove the feat and the cantrips and give her something typical. To me this looks like a caster who is specialized in a natural terrain.

for me a witch should be able to: fly, curse, heal, disguise herself and be capable of some divinations.
Witches could do some deal with the devil, granting power for sacrifices.