Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
Fortress Mountain

"Don't wanna learn how to prank people. Doesn't make sense." Day pouts, grudgingly accepting the sody-pop offered to him without question. Seems it'll take more than a single example to teach him a healthy measure of suspicion! "If I like someone I don't wanna mess with them and if I don't, I'll just have them stabbed and shot and stomped to paste." He continues, between attempts to bite the can open.
[Fortress Mountain]

Clarissa leans against a nearby wall or table and simpers, lifting a foot up off of the ground to press against the flat surface.

"If you ever roll with a posse of tricksters, you'll find yourself in dire need of intel on pranks. And then you'll thank me! You'd be at a major disadvantage without this!"

Clarissa holds her chilled beverage out in front of her and snaps the pop-top tab thing open with her fingers. She figures that Day's bright enough to catch on.

If Day manages to drill a hole in the aluminum can, he will find that his drink hasn't been shaken either!

That only leaves one canister unaccounted for...

Mini-Clarissa snaps opens her soda-pop! She's greeted by spray of refreshing carbonation! She yips in surprise and raises her hands to shield her face from the eruption! She soon is soaking wet. All of the moisture is contained by Clarissa's magic, however, so none of Day's equipment should be damaged by this stunt in any way.

Maybe Day will soften his stance against pranks now that he's seen how silly they can potentially be?