Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
As Leo watched the battle he howled and cheered with the crowd. And, sad to say, he had to admit that the trainer was good. Of course, flying types do have an advantage over grass types.

When there's a moderately quiet moment, he speaks to Brian again. Yeah that was a great match. I just started as a league trainer yesterday, so I kind of know how it feels, she's intimidating on the battlefield. What do you do?
After the fight is over, Halle walks across the battlefield to congratulate Sebastian. You can't hear their conversation since they're pretty far away.

"That's neat. I'm a fisherman from Port Tidings, I just came here to go on a Safari Zone trip with my girlfriend. She's getting a manicure or something right now, so I figured I'd come catch a gym battle. I always watch Leia's battles back home, and Halle's just as entertaining!"

Your conversation is interrupted by Halle's voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please congratulate Sebastian Fring on earning his sixth badge, the Wildfire Badge!" she exclaims, raising his arm in triumph.

The crowd cheers and applauds. "Whoo!"