Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
The Scyther smiles at your first question. "I am special amongst my kind," he answers simply.

He watches you, bladed arms folded and head tilted slightly to the side. His expression isn't quite judgment, simply observation.

When you spray the potions on Thales, he nods. "I can wait."
Pitch looks the the Scyther. "They were the ones that started it. I'm just paying him back in kind."

A few minutes pass in silence. Shovel is still struggling to hold onto the Dunsparce, although blinding it has seemed to make it resist much less.

"Just how long have you been watching-" Pitch starts to say to the Scyther, then stops as Thales stirs. Pitch hops off the rock and dashes over. Outlet begins to stir soon after.

"Thales, you're awake. Good. We managed to beat the Dunsparce with the help of our new friend here," he says, gesturing at the Scyther. "They attacked you while you were blind, while you couldn't see. Now it's your turn to pay them back."

"Let's make this fair, shall we?" Pitch says, spraying the snake down with a Potion. Shovel jumps off of it, letting it free.

Spoiler
Show
Last Potion: (2d12+10)[34]

Thales looks at the Dunsparce. He had been nice, asked them to join, and they'd stabbed him in the back. He pulls his shell out, putting it in his hand, and starts to run at the Dunsparce, building speed, before he leaps over it, slashing it with his blade.

Spoiler
Show
Aerial Ace!
Crit: (1d20)[20]
Damage: (2d10+19)[31]
Crit: (2d10+8)[14]