Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
I do go in for therapy, yes. And I have many loving people in my life willing to chat or give me hugs. But there are some internal conflicts I don't really want to talk about.
I understand. I have some sex-related internal tangles that I'm working my way up to. I have two people I would talk to about it, the problem is, both of them are already involved, in different ends of the tangle. So if I was to talk to one about the whole tangle, I'd have to tell them stuff about the other person that I shouldn't tell them. So ... fake names and a therapist, once I get back to Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
No reaction to me and Celtic D&D?
I'm sorry, someone mentioned Thorki and then ....

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
You've flustered the poor girl, Asta and she's probably gone for a little lie down somewhere.
Yes. A lie down. A quiet one. With definitely no repetitive movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
Here's a tip: completely disregard your mother's opinion. You'd be surprised at how if the patriarch of the family approves of something, others in the household quickly follow suit. It doesn't matter if she disapproves or not.
Ahahaha! Ha! Hahahaha! *snort* Oh man, good one. My mother is definitely the head of the household, being the only person who isn't scared of my father. As is her mother, who, despite not moving very fast or hearing very well, and having a brilliant adorable-old-lady disguise, is about as easy to bully or make go along with things as Samuel L. Jackson is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
& yeah I wouldn't say no to a little Thorki too
Oh, there it goes again.