1. - Top - End - #833
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That mental brush you felt on the way in. He smiled. The tower has no more intelligence than, say, a dog, but it has a bit of psionic power. It can read the desires and preferences of whoever's inside.

It's easy to block out, of course. He looked around. I must admit, I was expecting something less spacious.
    "I pace. In Anreydu my chamber consists of a large circle where I can walk about without being disturbed there's an armor stand but I rarely use it. I train with the Deathless in Anreydu, but those are the only comforts I want.... The Deathless do want more, so I instituted Taverns among other places where they may entertain themselves when not on duty. I don't understand the appeal, they're only drunk as long as they choose not to allow their metabolism to burn through it. I can understand the Jousting Lists though."

A New World

Given their new directive the Inevitables would be horribly remiss not to examine the placement and effects of this new world. They had unfortunately missed the development of the first world, since they hadn't been born yet. they had been forced to draw up theories of the first world's development. But now, a young god had wrought an act similar to what Halasht himself had brought unto the world.

So they descended upon the new world in droves, measuring, catalouging, surveying. Trying to determine everything they could about it. Including the amount of divine energy that went into its creation.

They did try to be unobtrusive. But zeal is difficult to temper.
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-25 at 03:14 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death