View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

1. - Top - End - #489
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Definitely not Twilight. That mare has something going on with Princess Celestia. e___o
    I really think that TwiLuna makes more sense as a ship; I get a creepy mother-daughter vibe with TwiLestia;

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Besides, it's not like I really need much of an excuse to kill people, is it? 'Cos Evil, y'know?
    This, in my mind, is one of the prime reasons why I despise characters who play evil in a good party. Simply put, doing evil things just "for teh evulz" doesn't make sense in character or in game. Sure, if I'm DM-ing, you can walk into town hall, shoot the guards, murder the mayor, and then walk out. But please don't do it for no reason. Maybe the mayor offended you before, or he has some information you want suppressed. But give me a reason. Don't just kill people "because I'm evil." Evil, in my mind, is just a normal person with a larger idea of what is acceptable. If killing someone will not profit you, don't do it--no matter what the alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Oh yeah, Mood Wings. I enjoyed that one, it's one of the fics that has more or less entirely entered my headcanon.
    Though I am curious how you will write Derpy to make them in compatible in any significant way.
    Well, one of my headcanons is that Derpy is actually a genius almost on par with Twilight. The reason that she's somewhat awkward both vocally and physically is not that she's stupid or handicapped--it's because she takes in so much more than she can process at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

If everypony's gay for Braeburn, and everypony's lesbians for Spitfire... hmmmm...

BraeburnxSpitfire makes a great ship, but clearly they must never breed as the combined sexiness present in their offspring would destroy Equestria.

Now I want to breed them just to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    There are goodies among us? I'm scared....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I kind of enjoy the idea of the Colour Wheel Alignment System actually.
    Not sure it's any less subjective or hazy than the more traditional one though.
    I'd put Ponithid as having been Primary Red, Secondary Green or possibly just Red.
    Bleakmane would be Primary Black, Secondary Blue. (Joyreaper is probably Black or Black / Red).
    I'm not sure who my new OC really is yet, but my instincts say she might be Red/White.
    Well, here's my OC's alignments.

Dive Bomb is an idealist at heart. He believes that knowledge, properly applied, can solve any problem. He started out as neutral good, but continued exposure to the evils of the world, combined with his experimentation and manufacturing of WMDs has pushed his alignment down to True Neutral. (The destruction of Canterlot, as well as the many civilians living there, has not been good to his mental health--ultimately, the sale of bombs was only a means of getting the money necessary to fund his research on immortality.)

Color wise, he would be Primary Blue, secondary black. His primary quest is knowledge and making the world a better place. However, if he's able to achieve immortality/godhood on the side, so much the better.

Blunt Trauma is a dependable butler, for all that he's a patchwork attempt at creating an artificial alicorn from reassemble corpses. Not much can take him away from his voracious reading and caring for his family. Despite having been created by the young Dive Bomb, he still plays a father role for the young scientist, and grandfather for DB's daughter Athena. In my mind, he comes across as Lawful Neutral. He was assembled as a fully-grown alicorn stallion, and so feels a voracious need to learn more about the universe. According to the color system, he is White with a secondary of blue. He has watched Dive Bomb's slow descent into the deeper depths of madness with worry, but still supports his creator in his efforts to become more powerful.

Athena was an attempt at self-cloning where a mistake was made. She's yet to discover what it is that she wants to do with here life. She is the purest part of the team, playing a sweetly snarky Neutral Good. She is a creature of simple emotions, being a Red aligned pegasus filly.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-08-29 at 02:24 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!