[D-Day - Billie]

Stopping at the temple Riaz quickly get's out the car while the temples caretakers look at the party in surprise. "Just a second okay? I'll be quick." Riaz promises Billie before she runs off into the temple.

Inside the servant meets an stern looking Daeva however, "And what do you think you're doing?"

Riaz pauses briefly to look at the other servant, "I'm looking into what's going on right now. Going undercover see? Gonna turn in my armor first." She replies with a smile.

"You're going to take off your armor?" Daeva hisses. "Tell me you're at least going to wear a mithril necklace?"

Riaz sigh and rolls her eyes, "Yes 'mother', just don't worry too much about it okay? They are just having fun as far as I can see."

"They're out of control and someone should put a stop to it before anyone is getting hurt."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll keep a check on them." And with those words she disappears into the citadel, returning after a short while dressed in a snug leather vest paired with black jeans. She goes up to the car if it's still there and attempts to get in. "Alright, go!"

[Suncrest Manor]

"Okay..." Well, she wasn't about to argue with a good thing here and joins in with the curtain. In truth she was way more concerned about complications with Nadia rather then the baby so hopefully some rough sex wasn't going to cause anything.

As they are done, laying naked near each other Irena can't help but smile though, that went way better then expected. She had been half-worried Nadia would throw up in the middle or something. "So I read on wikipedia pregnancy made you more eager. Guess that's true huh?" She asks her girlfriend with a smile.

[Kami Hunting]

The sorceress looks rather awkward hearing so many compliments and actually blushes slightly. "Now you're just making me blush." Not that she seem to mind his flattery at all.

[Eastside]

"I guess you're right, I'm just worried we would end up on different sides if there is ever a conflict between Tenebras and the sky castle up there." Astrana replies with a gesture at the ceiling above them.

"Then again, I'm honestly not sure what to do about the situation myself. Tenebras have hardly been helpful when it came to freeing you after all."