1. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy barely saw the scuffle over the cards out of the corner of his eye. Drat! I needed that! Looks like he was going to have to wing this one. "Dancin'? Well, can't say that I have danced in...er, quite a while, but it's been fun when I did." No, that was no good, surely there was more he could say? "And, uh, I did go t'see Fox Trot's recital a while back. Y'know, th' mocha stallion who runs th' dance studio? That was somethin' else. Did...you go to that too?"

"Yea, it was cool, a little hokey in its presentation, but still pretty cool,"
    The mare ate another cookie. It just wasn't there for her, that spark, that connection.
    ===============

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif pinches the bridge of his nose beak and begins to massage it thoughtfully. "So, I moved into a town with walking metal crab-legged houses, pies raining from the sky, and random gender-swapping. Yeah, I'm going to maul my realtor agent later..." he groans, before lowering his head to rest his face on the counter top. "At least tell me the dames are nice..." he grumbles, his voice partially muffled by the thick slab of hardwood it's pressed against.

"Yea, I suppose the mares are nice,"
    He answered and started to think about Icy, how she was so good to him, even willing that time to look past his flaws in regards to having difficulty with putting his ex and past behind. She was too good for him, that she could love him that much.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-30 at 08:48 PM.