View Single Post

Thread: Goblins IX: For that, you shall DIE!

1. - Top - End - #638
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Goblins IX: For that, you shall DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutremaine View Post
    Now that's just fighting dirty. It's about the only equaliser available to Grem so far though...
    Proving once again though that like his mother, Grem's version of "honor" is just "what serves me best." Sorry I can't link to the actual strip at the moment, but he even says as much to Fox, explaining that using others, including goblins, as slave labor instead of having the Vipers do the work is "honorable" because 'we Vipers have to remain strong and ready to fight."

ETA: You'll recall by the way, that this was right after he accused her of being "dishonorable" for taking adventurer levels in order to defend her people on an equal footing, and demanding to know if she was also "dishonorable" enough to use their magic weapons. If that's not a "magic weapon" he's planning to use now that his "traditional" tools have failed him, I'm not sure what it is.
    Last edited by ChowGuy; 2012-09-01 at 11:13 PM.
    ChowGuy - The LaChoy Dragon - Servant of the Tiger and disciple of the Wanderer
    The Hall of Wonders - HeavenGames Fantasy Role Playing and Creative Writing Forum.